9mm Colored American Stick
American ABC baton for twirlers and cheerleaders, ideal for shows and parades:
- colored aluminum rod (5 colors to choose from)
- no veiling
- guaranteed fixation of the tips on the rod
How to choose your stick
The twirling stick model: 7 mm, 9 mm or 11 mm?
- 7mm poles are often preferred by children with slender fingers. Their lightness which facilitates handling is also appreciated by some twirlers.
- 9mm poles remains the most common diameter, it is also the choice of the majority of teams.
- Advanced athletes – “individual practitioners” – often choose a 11 mm stick, heavier for "putts".
The size of the stick
Measure the inside of the arm, from the armpit to the fingertips and add 5 centimeters. Take the nearest dimension.
Need advice? contact us